Thursday, September 10, 2015

What I am obsessed with!




It seems like Pgy 2 year for me is binge watching shows during free time. My get netfllix for free trial has turned into a monster! Instead of studying for In training Exam aka yearly -Program Director -humiliation -tool -exam I was binge watching on Wentworth British or is it Australian  version of OINTB and Homeland

I have heard about the show but being a self confessed "cheapotle" I is wasn't going to pay any extra money to get Showtime. My very extensive search for a  virus free boot leg website was unsuccessful. It became available and I was hooked. No matter how guilty I felt I couldn't stop! I only stopped to eat, poop and shower.

What I got from the show : what makes Homeland work isn't particularly extraordinary story lines. it isn't even mentally unbalanced bipolar aka cra cra  Carrie Claire Danes character. Okay on second thought maybe a little of it is her.  Its the abilty of the show to keep you on your toes. Its absolutely riveting. I swear I was having palpitations. I remember watching the first episode from season 3 when I didn't know much about the back story * spolier alert* LOOK AWAY IF YOU INTEND TO WATCH when that station chief was killed.  I was glued to the television screaming. My plan was to watch an episode a day but after I watched the episode on the embassy attack, I couldn't with the suspense!  I just had to find out what happened.

I wonder if they are any christian shows/ series that are really interesting. if yall know any please inbox me. I would love to binge watch those to.

I am starting  a christian mentorship scholarship organization for college age girls . I should probably post about that but I am just going to procrastinate and do it at another time. Do shoot me an email if you are in the DMV area and you are interested in being a mentor/mentee

Random thought: I just realized that I don't write about what I don't particularly enjoy. Trust me I have tried to write about residency but no blog post  can truly encapsulate the joys of being a resident

Wentworth Thought : In comparison to OINTB its better.  Especially because the last season of orange was weak. Its darker, unpredictable and is punctuated with laughs here or there. Let me not begin to talk about the pure evil that was Joan 'The Freak' Ferguson.  * Sprays holy water* 

They should pay me to watch and review these shows. anybody hiring? 

No comments:

Post a Comment